We're getting ready for Thanksgiving this week. It's the first year Team Thompson has hosted such an event, so that means it's the first year most of our wedding china has made it out of its original packaging.
Rolin and I just took a break from staring at instructions for roasting a turkey (I'm experiencing a little turkey trepidation ((if that phrase hasn't already been coined, I'm snagging it)) to snap a few 17-weeks-old photos.
Is it difficult to mess up a turkey? How about if you're using an electric roaster instead of an oven...? That's what we're going to use for ol' Tom this year. It'll be fine, right?
Anyway, let's get to it:
Rolin is 17 weeks old today!
I'm really not in the mood today, mom."
"Well, I suppose I could pose for just a few shots."
"Oh no! Lenny's on the attack!"
"Mom, help! He's got me pinned!"
"Just kidding. Lenny and I were only playing."
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!
No comments:
Post a Comment