So...I've discovered I have some gray hair on the ol' noggin'. They're starting to pop up with more frequency, and I'm noticing them more lately because, much to our disappointment, Justin and I discovered our lemon tree only grows lemons, not money, so I haven't been to the beauty salon in quite some time.
What's more disturbing about the gray hair is that the gray strands resemble spiral macaroni.
I have a bit of a wave in my hair, but I do not have spiral-curly hair. Not yet, anyway.
The next time you see me I might look like Miss Frazzle!
I'm not ready to start more regularly scheduled dye jobs...nor am I ready to have spiral macaroni gray hair! Help!
2 comments:
DYE 'em! I refuse to ever go gray :-)
Uhhh, I feel your pain! I swear they grow in patches on the crown of my head where I can't get to them!!
Post a Comment