Sunday, February 6, 2011

Oh baby

I couldn't be more excited about what I'm going to share. Every time I think about this, a huge smile comes across my face and I feel all giddy.

My cousin Maggie and her hubby Drew are having a baby!! Maggie and I are the same age and have always had a lovely friendship...a relationship similar to what I hear some describe as the relationship between sisters (we wouldn't know because we're both the only girls in our families), which I'm sure adds to the level of excitement I've experienced in the wake of the baby news.
Meet the parents: Maggie and Drew!

I'm over the moon with excitement for Maggie and Drew and have already asked permission to visit in Chicago after their little bebe makes his/her appearance...which is slated for late July.

Bring on the baby!

2 comments:

Coug Gal said...

Congratulations soon to be Auntie!

Maggie and Drew said...

Thanks for the shout out!! Can't wait for you to come visit in August :-)